Comprehensive And Experienced Legal Help In Indiana Real Estate Matters
For virtually all aspects of Indiana real estate transactions and litigation, Brooks Koch & Sorg can provide you with experienced legal representation. Our team of seasoned attorneys is highly knowledgeable in Indiana real estate law.
Whether you require assistance with a real estate transaction or need representation in a real estate dispute, the attorneys at Brooks Koch & Sorg will guide you to an effective solution. Our typical clients include land developers and golf course owners as well as individual buyers and sellers who need assistance with residential or commercial real estate.
Professional Guidance In All Real Estate Transactions
All our attorneys have extensive experience with all types of real estate transactions, including:
- The drafting of buy/sell contracts for both residential and commercial property
- The reviewing/drafting of land contracts
- The filing of mechanic’s liens
- Corporate asset sales
- Residential and commercial leases
- Closings and title documentation
- All types of warranty and quit-claim deeds
Even if you don’t see your specific issue listed above, chances are good that we can help you. Contact our firm to discuss your options.
Smart, Strategic Representation In Litigated Real Estate Disputes
Disputes can and often do arise in real estate matters. We can effectively represent you in any real estate dispute and will strongly advocate for your best interests. Real estate litigation matters include:
- Purchases and sales disputes
- Defects in construction
- Defects leading to mold and water intrusion
- Nondisclosure forms
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Commercial leases
- Collections for delayed claims and bond claims
- Eminent domain claims