We Have Solutions To Your Legal Problems
Terrence J. Sorg
- Construction Law -- Transactions and Litigation
- Business Organizations -- Formation, Transactions and Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate -- Transactions and Litigation
- Business and Commercial Law -- General Consulting - Transactions
25 years of experience in all aspects of construction law and litigation; commercial and residential construction defects litigation; mechanic's liens; business transactions, contract negotiations; contract drafting for commercial and residential construction; all aspects of business and commercial law and litigation; real estate transactions; commercial leases; business entity formation; corporations, LLC's; general business consulting; and consumer protection;
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1997
- Honors: cum laude
- Ball State University, Muncie
- B.A. & B.S.
- Major: Bachelor of Architecture; B.S. Environmental Design
- Indiana, 1997
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- Global Hunger, a Doubling Population . . . Justifying Radical Changes in U.S. Farm Policy, Ind. Int'l & Comparative Law Review, Vol 6; No. 3, 1996
- Land Innovators vs. Bogan, 15 N.E.3d 23 (Ind. Ct. App. 2014), Ind. Ct. App.
- Dicen vs. New Sesco Inc., 839 N.E.2d 684 (Ind. 2005), Ind. Sup. Ct.
- Baker vs. Pickering, et al , Opinion 21A-MI-354 (Ind. Ct. App. 2021, Ind. Ct. App.
- Lawn Pride, Inc.
- FCI Construction Inc.
- Mosaic Building Solutions
- Omni Management Services
- LOM, Project Architect, 1988 to 1991
- Architectural Alliance Inc., Partner - Senior Project Architect, 1992 to 1994