Experienced, Tenacious Representation For Victims Of Medical Malpractice
When something has gone wrong, the doctor won’t give you any answers or something just doesn’t feel right, talk to us. Ours is a people-centered law firm, and we are dedicated to giving our clients the service they deserve. At the law office of Brooks Koch & Sorg, we sit down with those who have been injured, listen to their concerns, investigate the issues and help them find answers.
Our lawyers are highly experienced in medical malpractice cases. Attorney Mike Koch has been handling these personal injury cases since 1990, helping clients obtain favorable settlements and jury verdicts. We know how to win in the courtroom and how to succeed in negotiations.
How Were You Injured?
Cases we handle include a broad range of medical malpractice issues, including:
- Birth injuries: We take cases involving situations such as birth-related brain injuries from oxygen deprivation due to delayed delivery or a failure to monitor as well as other birth-related or in utero injuries, including spinal cord and developmental complications.
- IV infiltration: When the IV fluid intended for the vein goes into the surrounding tissues instead, chemical burns, antibiotic reactions, permanent scarring, damage, pain, circulatory impairment and diminished sense of touch can occur. We can help.
- Failure to diagnose: We advocate for people who have been wrongly diagnosed or have been the victims of failed or delayed diagnoses that caused additional injuries, whether due to infection or propagation of disease.
- Surgical errors: We handle surgical error claims, whether a surgery was unnecessary to begin with or simply preformed negligently.
- Nursing home injuries: When a loved one has been injured, neglected or abused in an extended care facility, we can help.
You don’t need to know all the specifics before seeking our help. Our attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation of your case to determine what went wrong and who was to blame.
We Know How To Overcome The Obstructions Your Case May Encounter
We are very familiar with the Indiana Medical Malpractice Act, a set of special Indiana laws that requires, as a prerequisite to filing suit in an Indiana court, the presentation of your medical malpractice claim to a medical review panel of three physicians. This “peer-review” system often creates an uphill battle for claimants. We have the skill and experience to achieve success with your medical malpractice cases.
Contact Us Today For Aggressive And Effective Legal Representation
Because medical malpractice law and the Indiana Medical Malpractice Act can be so complex, it is critical to seek the help of an experienced attorney. In the Indianapolis area, contact the lawyers at Brooks Koch & Sorg by calling 317-418-2683. You can also reach out online.