Attorneys Who Fight For The Rights Of Personal Injury Victims
When you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, it can be tough to put a dollar amount on the physical and emotional pain. At the law firm of Brooks Koch & Sorg, we know a difficult truth: Most injured people would prefer their old lives back but are forced to rely on monetary compensation to make things right. Knowing this, we work tirelessly to be supportive advocates, to be there when you need us and to take strong legal action to get you the best results possible.
Attorney Mike Koch has more than three decades of experience in personal injury law, helping hundreds of injured people since 1990. He has obtained six- and seven-figure recoveries for several clients. Continuing to work hard in negotiations and in court, he uses his legal knowledge and courtroom experience to get you the compensation you depend on and deserve.
Litigation Experience In A Broad Range Of Personal Injury Matters
Our attorneys are ready to litigate cases stemming from nearly any type of personal injury scenario, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We help people who have been injured in car crashes, truck collisions, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents.
- Premises liability claims: When you have been injured on someone else’s property, we can help. We handle matters like slip-and-falls, trip-and-falls, elevator/escalator accidents and other accidents that happen because of the negligence of others. This includes the failure to maintain a property in a reasonably safe condition.
- Burn injuries: A burn can change your entire life. Burn injuries are some of the most painful and serious of injuries. Burn injuries include fire burns, chemical burns and burns from medications, and they can cause disfigurement.
- Injuries to children: Every day in America, children are injured through no fault of their own at day care, at the playground, in neighborhoods, on school buses and in school. Legal action may be possible.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have been injured at work, we will help you seek compensation from all available sources. Oftentimes, a work-related injury may have been caused by a third party unrelated to the injured person’s employment. In these cases, we work to obtain recoveries from third parties beyond the limitations imposed under the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Dog bites and animal attacks: Serious dog bites can leave scars, require medical treatment and have life-changing effects for victims. We help you seek compensation from the dog’s owner as well as their insurance company.
- Physician and hospital malpractice: We help people who have been injured by a health care provider’s negligence, taking cases including those involving birth injuries, birth brain injury due to hypoxia during labor and delivery, failure to diagnose and treat conditions, unnecessary surgeries, medication overdoses, infection, surgical errors and IV infiltrations/extravasations.
- Negligent infliction of emotional distress claims: Under certain circumstances, Indiana law provides for remedial compensation for the negligent infliction of emotional distress. Talk to our attorneys and learn if your situation qualifies for compensation under Indiana law.
- Accidents at construction sites: On the construction site, many injuries occur every day, like falls from scaffolding and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) violations that lead to injuries. Third parties are often responsible and liable for harms outside the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Act.
Aren’t sure you have a case? Our attorneys would be happy to help you assess your legal options.
Tell Your Story To Attorneys Who Listen And Care
We can’t change the events of the past, but we can try to make the future brighter. Because you deserve strong legal representation from approachable attorneys you can depend on, contact Brooks Koch & Sorg by calling 317-418-2683. You can also reach us via email.